District Home » CTE College Credit » Student Form Info


graphic of a form marked 'sample'
  • Towards the end of the term, you will be filling out and signing the Articulated Credit Form.
  • Your teacher will keep the form until the end of the term, then will sign it and add your final grade.
  • The high school registrar will sign it and add the school seal, then send it to the college.

It may take awhile for the form to be processed and the credit to show up on your college transcript.

If you have questions or want to follow up on credit you have earned, call (619) 644-7647.

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District