EMAIL HELP (ON CAMPUS)
Avoid falling victim to a scam - never respond to an email that asks you for your password!
For MAC users
How to change your own password with Office 2011 on MAC
How to change a mail password in Apple Mac Mail
OUTLOOK BASICS and COMMON TASKS
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Training and Videos
Checking your Barracuda Spam Filter for missed messages
Allowing or Blocking an email address in your Barracuda Spam Filter (Whitelist/Blacklist)
Add a sender to your Junk Mail list in Outlook
PERSONAL FOLDERS - these folders are only accessible from campus:
- Increase Email Storage Using Outlook Data File Folders
- How to find the name and location of your Personal Folder (.pst file):
- Right click on your Personal Folder or Archive folder, select Data File Properties, Advanced button.
- Look at the file location - that will contain the location and the actual filename.
- Backing up the pst-file is quite easy; you just copy the pst-file to a USB flash drive when Outlook is closed.